No announcement yet.

2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And one of Clark Spencer's sources is claiming that the Marlins are already looking to trade for a reliever. If true, that is a terrible sign for Capps being fantasy useful this year.

Comment

• makes me feel better about keeping ramos

Comment

• Welp, there goes our 15th rd pick in LABR

Comment

• I've got Capps as a keeper in PONY... would be nice to know by next weekend if he's out for the year or not so I can drop him.

Comment

• Capps to see Dr. Andrews about right elbow, we all know what is about to follow...

The official website of the Miami Marlins with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
              Capps to see Dr. Andrews about right elbow, we all know what is about to follow...

http://m.marlins.mlb.com/news/articl...ws-about-elbow
              It's official...

Carter Capps will undergo Tommy John surgery today.

Comment

• rotoworld has a picture up today of Capps that makes you wonder how his elbow lasted as long as it did ...

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• That picture looks like a video game glitch
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Dietrich - impressive HR/AB, but does he have a chance to play much? I was surprised at how much he went for in tout and labr ($6 and $8)

Comment

• I like Dietrich and think he will play all over the diamond. Maybe not 100% full-time AB, but I could see him getting 450-500.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                        I like Dietrich and think he will play all over the diamond. Maybe not 100% full-time AB, but I could see him getting 450-500.
                        Absent an injury to Prado or Gordon I don't think Dietrich will get anywhere near these at bats.

Comment

• Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                          Absent an injury to Prado or Gordon I don't think Dietrich will get anywhere near these at bats.
                          I don't think so either, but he should find about 350 at-bats all over the diamond and with Prado being quite mediocre it wouldn't surprise me if he usurped him at some point.

Comment

• There are a couple of Marlin's guy on the board...is Deitrich just a bad defender? Because his bat should play somewhere, yet he never gets a long shot at a position...
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              There are a couple of Marlin's guy on the board...is Deitrich just a bad defender? Because his bat should play somewhere, yet he never gets a long shot at a position...
                              The problem is that he can only play the positions occupied by the Marlins 4 good players... Gordon and the 3 outfielders. Although why they don't give him some time over Prado at 3B... that probably is related to a bad glove there.

Comment

• man, I just watched Stanton hit one well out to left centre with only his hands ... pitch was a change up on the low outside corner, probably not even in the zone, & Stanton just leaned over & hit a moon shot ... the guy is a monster.
                                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X