No announcement yet.

2K24: Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darvish scratched from his start tonight with the same neck stiffness that sidelined him for two weeks in March.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Darvish scratched from his start tonight with the same neck stiffness that sidelined him for two weeks in March.
      Aye crap....
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

and may be going back to the DL

Comment

yeesh - get him a memory foam pillow or something!
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

So, does Profar's latest bouts with bad sleep mean that Odor is up to stay? Or at least stay up long enough to screw up his rookie status of 130 AB's? Because if that's the case, I may as well just activate him since the years will be burned anyway...
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              So, does Profar's latest bouts with bad sleep mean that Odor is up to stay? Or at least stay up long enough to screw up his rookie status of 130 AB's? Because if that's the case, I may as well just activate him since the years will be burned anyway...
              I owned Odor in one league but traded him for current help, so he's going to be terrific.
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                I owned Odor in one league but traded him for current help, so he's going to be terrific.
                LOL...yeah, you traded him to me Mr. Short memory!
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Adrian Beltre gets career hit 2500, padding what looks like a HoF resume. Hit 2501 also gets an RBI.

Factoid: His been top 5 in putouts by 3B every full year of his career to age 34.

J
                  Last edited by onejayhawk; 06-24-2014, 09:49 PM.
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Colby Lewis gives up 11(!)ER in 2.1 IP tonight. Yowza. He is currently cemented to my bench. I should probably just drop him outright so I am never tempted to start him.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                      Colby Lewis gives up 11(!)ER in 2.1 IP tonight. Yowza. He is currently cemented to my bench. I should probably just drop him outright so I am never tempted to start him.
                      yes, that's correct. I had him for about a week ... but he's long gone ...
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• The team was playing good ball early in June. They just imploded on the mound about three weeks ago. Even Yu Darvish has been shelled.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• What has happened to Shin Choo. Is the texas clubhouse a total downer, is he injured, no protection, what? WHAT ??!!

Comment

• He's injured. They won't play him in the OF in Toronto out of fear of the turf. I think he has been playing through stuff all season.

Comment

• The Rangers set a new record for most players used in a season. They will soon break the record for most pitchers used in a season. As of today they have 37 of the 40 in Arlington, likely also a record.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Ron Washington resigned today.

Comment

Working...
                                X