No announcement yet.

2K24: New York Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That game last night was incredible. Alonso has had such an awful series, including tripping over a bat and falling flat on his face, as well as dropping a pop-up in foul territory that would have ended an inning last night (fortunately, it didn't cause any damage), to the point where my buddy texted me and just said "I'm ready to not even give Alonso a qualifying offer that this point." Then, he busted out at just the right time.

Probably get waxed by the Phillies, but you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      That game last night was incredible. Alonso has had such an awful series, including tripping over a bat and falling flat on his face, as well as dropping a pop-up in foul territory that would have ended an inning last night (fortunately, it didn't cause any damage), to the point where my buddy texted me and just said "I'm ready to not even give Alonso a qualifying offer that this point." Then, he busted out at just the right time.

Probably get waxed by the Phillies, but you never know.
      A leaguemate was on the other side. Huge Brewers fan, had tickets to the game. Was not a happy camper at the end of it. But them the breaks. The Mets have already exceeded expectations. Maybe they will play loose and continue to surprise.

Comment

• Senga to start Game 1, apparently.

Comment

• The Mets magical season continues w their NLDS-clinching win tonite at CitiField. After my team (the O's) got bounced I really didnt care what team ends up winning. But I find myself starting to root for some of these Cinderella teams, like the Mets, Tigers and Padres. Certainly I wont be unhappy if the Yanks and Dodgers lose.

Comment

Working...
          X