2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Broken finger of the throwing hand. This will take a while.

Luis Sardinas will probably cover the innings, but don't expect much fantasy production.

J
    Hector Gomez might actually have the inside track to the majority of starts. He hasn't been great, but he's had some big hits recently and was in the process of earning some more ABs. Either way, it's probably a mess that most fantasy owners will want to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmadden View Post
      Hector Gomez might actually have the inside track to the majority of starts. He hasn't been great, but he's had some big hits recently and was in the process of earning some more ABs. Either way, it's probably a mess that most fantasy owners will want to avoid.
      Agree. Especially since the Brewers appear to be interested in taking a hard look at him for 3B next year.

If he'd just get a little plate discipline, I think he'd be very solid.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Scooter Gennett demoted to AAA.

Comment

More good news for the Brew Crew as Wily Peralta is out 4 weeks with an oblique injury.

Comment

After a two year hiatus, Ryan Braun is on pace for another 30+ hr & 100+ rbi season.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Torn meniscus and surgery for Khris Davis, dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Torn meniscus and surgery for Khris Davis, dammit.
                Cripes! I thought I had FINALLY gone a week without losing a player for an extended time. At least I made it to Saturday, maybe things are looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  After a two year hiatus, Ryan Braun is on pace for another 30+ hr & 100+ rbi season.
                  Braun missing two games now after receiving a cryotherapy shot in his right thumb. Manager Craig Counsell said it was pre-planned and not a setback. It is a little worrisome though since the same thumb caused his numbers to drop off last season.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Looking to 2016, what's the redraft value of Segura likely to be? I own a one year option, but it's expensive.

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                      Looking to 2016, what's the redraft value of Segura likely to be? I own a one year option, but it's expensive.

J
                      There are some questions about where Segura is going to play in 2016 and that makes a little difficult to predict much with him. The Brewers are in rebuild mode, Segura doesn't have a long-term contract and the Brewer's have Orlando Arcia at AAA. So Segura could be traded away in the off-season or he could be moved to a 2B/3B platoon sometime during the season, if Arcia is ready for the majors. I would guess that he's more likely to be traded because of the various options the Brewers have to replace him until Arcia is ready, but the new leadership team has been pretty tight lipped on what the plan for next year is.

Comment

• Quietest exceptional performance of the first half:

31 year-old Junior Guerra, who had 4 IP prior to this season:
                        13 GS, 6-2, 82 IP, 3.06/1.069

The Brewers are 10-3 in his starts, 28-46 otherwise.
                        In the three losses, the Brewers have scored 2 combined runs.
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• IS Zach Davies worth a damn in a 13 team mixed 5x5 league?
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                            Quietest exceptional performance of the first half:

31 year-old Junior Guerra, who had 4 IP prior to this season:
                            13 GS, 6-2, 82 IP, 3.06/1.069

The Brewers are 10-3 in his starts, 28-46 otherwise.
                            In the three losses, the Brewers have scored 2 combined runs.
                            I debated on picking him up a few weeks ago and didn't. Still a bit upset that i didn't
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                              IS Zach Davies worth a damn in a 13 team mixed 5x5 league?
                              I've looked at him too. Ground ball pitcher who doesn't throw hard. Just feel like there is going to be a blow-up at some point like 2 IP 8 ER. He really has held his own though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                                I debated on picking him up a few weeks ago and didn't. Still a bit upset that i didn't
                                Thanks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X