No announcement yet.

2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Woodruff is back after 4 months on the IL with a right shoulder strain.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Brewers DFA Brian Anderson.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Brewers DFA Julio Teheran.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Brandon Woodruff underwent surgery Friday to repair the anterior capsule in his right shoulder and is expected to miss most, if not all, of the 2024 season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• A source told MLB.com that the Brewers have had a longstanding, multi-year offer on the table that would make Craig Counsell the highest-paid manager in baseball.

The Athletic’s Ken Rosenthal reports that Craig Counsell is leaving Milwaukee to manage a team that currently has a manager.

Counsel is the Brewers winningist manager of all-time with a 707-625 record in 9 seasons.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              A source told MLB.com that the Brewers have had a longstanding, multi-year offer on the table that would make Craig Counsell the highest-paid manager in baseball.

The Athletic’s Ken Rosenthal reports that Craig Counsell is leaving Milwaukee to manage a team that currently has a manager.

Counsel is the Brewers winningist manager of all-time with a 707-625 record in 9 seasons.
              There must be more to this story than meets the eye. Maybe just wants a Cubs WS on his resume? The Cubs convinced him that he will get the players he needs plus the highest salary?

Comment

• Brewers bench coach Pat Murphy will become their new manager.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Brewers bench coach Pat Murphy will become their new manager.
                  What is the contract?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post

What is the contract?
                    Undisclosed. But probably whatever the minimum MLB manager salary is since this is his first manager job.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Devin Williams was named the 2023 National League Reliever of the Year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Brewers are signing Jackson Chourio to an 8yr, $80m extension, the richest contract ever given to a player with no MLB experience.

Comment

• Brewers trade Adrian Houser & Tyrone Taylor to the Mets, apparently clearing some room for Jackson Chourio.

Comment

• Sal Frelick spent the off-season preparing to play second and third base this spring in addition to the outfield.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Josh Donaldson announced his retirement from baseball.

Donaldson was a three-time All-Star selection, two-time Silver Slugger Award winner, and the 2015 AL MVP. He finishes his career with a .261/.358/.489 slash line with 279 home runs, 816 runs, and 816 RBI in 1,384 games.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• With the shocking news that Devin Williams will be out until at least mid-June with back fractures, who steps in as closer? Closer Monkey has Megill, Uribe & Payamps in the mix. Any Brew Crew homers have insight?

Comment

Working...
                                X