No announcement yet.

2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knebel looks hurt. And possibly badly. Get your FAAB ready.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Knebel looks hurt. And possibly badly. Get your FAAB ready.
      For whom? Albers? Hader? I assume Hader long gone in most leagues.

Comment

• Craig Counsell on Knebel's injury: "It's a left hamstring. We'll get an MRI tomorrow for sure. It's a DL for sure.… "

Comment

• Eaton and Knebel - a great day for this pre-Sunday auction first-place team!
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• You also have Nick Williams and Neris. This isn't good.

Comment

• well, it was fun while it lasted!

#thetougherthepreythesweeterthekill

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• In my one NL League my competitor had Knebel but Hader, Barnes and Albers already on other teams. Jeffress is available. Saving my FAAB for Holland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                  For whom? Albers? Hader? I assume Hader long gone in most leagues.
                  Hader was my first thought, but Barnes has been really good after a poor spring.

Looking at pitbull's post, I'd agree with the order he has them in - Hader, Barnes, Albers, Jeffress. The only reason it wouldn't be Hader is if Counsell wants to keep him available for the high-leverage role in any inning, ala Andrew Miller.

Side tangential note, not involving saves: If you're in a deep NL-only league, you might want to snatch up Dan Jennings. Looks like the Brewers are very comfortable with him in a multi-inning role, and given the Brewers starters, he'll likely get a lot of work. And he's looked pretty sharp to date.
                  Last edited by chancellor; 04-06-2018, 08:23 AM.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Reports are saying Knebel will miss at least 6 weeks. Knebel says he wants to get back in 4-6 weeks. Not good, but could have been worse.

Comment

• Counsell said today that it's "closer by committee," which we know will be a lie

he did say that Hader's role will not change, so it ain't him

I'd make it Jeffress-Barnes-Albers

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Hader in with two outs in the fourth tonight. It won't be him.

Comment

• We might not get get a resolve on who will replace Knebel who will be out at least 4-6 weeks for awhile. I don't think that anybody really has more than speculation at this point. Hell I'm reading that Dan Jennings could be in the mix. My speculation is Barnes and Jeffress will get the 1st shot at doing this but unless you have a front row seat in Counsell's mind then it all educated guesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                            We might not get get a resolve on who will replace Knebel who will be out at least 4-6 weeks for awhile. I don't think that anybody really has more than speculation at this point. Hell I'm reading that Dan Jennings could be in the mix. My speculation is Barnes and Jeffress will get the 1st shot at doing this but unless you have a front row seat in Counsell's mind then it all educated guesses.
                            Looks like first crack won't be Jeffress either, as he came in already in the 7th. Agreed that there will be no clarity on this for a while. Might just be a "hot hand" kind of approach.

Comment

• Hader came on in the 4th, Jeffress in the 6th(gets the blown save) and Albers the last two innings getting the win. If the Brewers are in a save situation probably Barnes get it tonight. Also would not be so quick to bid on Jeffress his velocity is down almost 2 miles. Fun fact - at the start of the game it was 30 degrees. Miller park inside was 64 with no wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo
                                Kenyan Middleton finished off the Angels' 13-9 win with a scoreless ninth Friday against the A's.
                                Middleton was expected to get a save chance, but the Angels scored in the bottom of the eighth to up their lead to four runs. Consider him the clear favorite for saves in Anaheim at the moment. Apr 7 - 1:56 AM
                                Wrong thread. Can we get an Admin to move this?

Comment

Working...
                                X