No announcement yet.

2K24: Chicago Cubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dansby Swanson to the 10-day IL, retroactive to May 8, with a right knee sprain.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cubs manager Craig Counsell told reporters Tuesday that Kyle Hendricks has been moved to the bullpen. Hendricks has a 10.57 ERA in 7 starts.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cubs placed Cody Bellinger on the 10-day IL with a left middle finger fracture.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Cubs placed Cody Bellinger on the 10-day IL with a left middle finger fracture.
          Befitting.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Adbert Alzolay is getting TJ surgery. See you in 2026.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mallory Swanson, who scored the winning goal in the US womens' soccer team's win in the Olympic gold medal game today, is Dansby Swanson's wife. They reportedly met through Dansby's former teammate on the Braves, Jace Peterson, who happens to also be Mallory's brother in-law.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                Mallory Swanson, who scored the winning goal in the US womens' soccer team's win in the Olympic gold medal game today, is Dansby Swanson's wife. They reportedly met through Dansby's former teammate on the Braves, Jace Peterson, who happens to also be Mallory's brother in-law.
                Also, former Cubs SS, Nomar Garciaparra, is married to former USA women's soccer team gold medalist Mia Hamm. I'm noticing a pattern here.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Justin Steele to the 15-day IL with left elbow tendinitis.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X