No announcement yet.

2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word is they're going to sit Duvall against tough righties like Scherzer. This will definitely help his BA and OPS, so not all bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      Not buying that either but I could see the Reds trying to move Duvall. They do have Winker who could step in. Trammell who moved up their prospect list is couple of years away so unless they are looking to move Duvall I see no reason why he will not start. The Reds also need to figure out what they are going to do with Suarez with Senzel about ready to come up. Trade Suarez? Move him to SS?
      TBD. But they just gave a significant extension to Suarez. And deservedly so. I bet Senzel to SS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        TBD. But they just gave a significant extension to Suarez. And deservedly so. I bet Senzel to SS.
        Suarez contract is a good deal for the Reds. Lock up a decent 3B for next 7 yrs. Sounds like the Reds are going to have Senzel be the starting 2B.

https://blogredmachine.com/2018/03/2...ospect-senzel/

Comment

• I can now watch the former MLB pitcher play (in front of hundreds of fans) for the Can-Am league New Jersey Jackals just a few minutes from my house.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2018/...rade+Rumors%29

Comment

• I've seen that team play.

if they draw 600 people, about 100 of them are little kids who spend the game rolling down a hill near RF, another 100 are parents watching them do so, 150 are college kids flirting as they gulp $1 hot dogs and 32-ounce beers that cost maybe $4, and the rest are retired locals who are snoozing by the 3rd inning
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
              I've seen that team play.

if they draw 600 people, about 100 of them are little kids who spend the game rolling down a hill near RF, another 100 are parents watching them do so, 150 are college kids flirting as they gulp $1 hot dogs and 32-ounce beers that cost maybe $4, and the rest are retired locals who are snoozing by the 3rd inning
              It is great fun my kids loved the hill - and we got to watch Mark Lemke try to pitch knuckleballs many seasons ago

Comment

• Eugenio Suarez to be activated today for those of you who have him and are in daily change leagues.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Hoe Phil Gosselin survived todays purge is beyond me.
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Hoe Phil Gosselin survived todays purge is beyond me.
                    Name checks out.

Comment

Freudian slip, per chance?
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Freudian slip, per chance?
                        I think I was bangin the keyboard a little too hard.
                        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Dude is a good guy. He did hit a famous HR off of Strasburg---in the CWS.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                            Dude is a good guy. He did hit a famous HR off of Strasburg---in the CWS.
                            let him usher the fans into their seats. Maybe even take a selfie.

Comment

• And the Reds are finally taking my calls

Reds optioned INF/OF Phil Gosselin to Triple-A Louisville.

Comment

• Can they take your call on Luis Castillo? Not only is he not the star we hoped for, he has been putrid! Guy singlehandedly torpedoed my ERA and WHIP. Dropped 7 more points tonight. Year to date he has been so so so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X