No announcement yet.

2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony DeSclafani has a UCL sprain and is being shut down for the next four weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Anthony DeSclafani has a UCL sprain and is being shut down for the next four weeks.
      Poop.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• What on earth does this rotation look like?

Comment

What on earth does this rotation look like?
          go back one post.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

What on earth does this rotation look like?
            Scott Feldman
            Brandon Finnegan
            Robert Stephenson
            Cody Reed
            Amir Garrett

Woof.

Are you sure I shouldn't keep Brandon McCarthy at $5?
            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
              Scott Feldman
              Brandon Finnegan
              Robert Stephenson
              Cody Reed
              Amir Garrett

Woof.

Yeah, that is not attractive. I might be really testing the whole two-start pitchers thing, as Feldman has two starts opening week and I took him in the reserve round just to have another body. No guts, no glory?

Comment

• Feldman is gar bage and shouldnt be in anyones lineup ever.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  Yeah, that is not attractive. I might be really testing the whole two-start pitchers thing, as Feldman has two starts opening week and I took him in the reserve round just to have another body. No guts, no glory?
                  I believe the theological answer to this would be "Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy G_d"
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    I believe the theological answer to this would be "Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy G_d"
                    You guys will all see! My mom would be supremely disappointed if I did not start a nice Jewish boy named Scott Feldman.

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                      Scott Feldman
                      Brandon Finnegan
                      Robert Stephenson
                      Cody Reed
                      Amir Garrett

Woof.

I think that Finnegan, Garrett, and Reed all have good upside. They might suck majorly at times this season, but they all have talent. Scott Feldman does not...
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        You guys will all see! My mom would be supremely disappointed if I did not start a nice Jewish boy named Scott Feldman.
                        "My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions...."
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Reds claimed Scooter Gennett off waivers from MLW.

Comment

• Who's the odd man out in Cincy's crowded OF? MLB depth charts has Duvall on the bench. I'm not buying that.

Comment

Who's the odd man out in Cincy's crowded OF? MLB depth charts has Duvall on the bench. I'm not buying that.
                              Not buying that either but I could see the Reds trying to move Duvall. They do have Winker who could step in. Trammell who moved up their prospect list is couple of years away so unless they are looking to move Duvall I see no reason why he will not start. The Reds also need to figure out what they are going to do with Suarez with Senzel about ready to come up. Trade Suarez? Move him to SS?

Comment

• So Billy Hamilton is batting 9th today and Duvall is riding pine. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X