2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Is this the year Billy Hamilton steals 75+? He's already got 4. If he can increase his OBP and Cincy gives him the green light, he could be this year's Vince Coleman. Run Billy run!
    And funny enough, Hamilton is the first player with 6 SBs in the first three games of the season since Vincent Van Go did it in '87.

Comment

Bailey should be back this weekend. Will they bump Iglesias to the bullpen?

Watch FOX Sports and view live scores, odds, team news, player news, streams, videos, stats, standings & schedules covering NFL, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, NBA, NHL, college sports & more!

Also how good do we think Bailey will be? Is he in the Pomeranz, Shelby Miller, AJ Burnett, Danny Duffy, Leake class (maybe $10-$12 of full season value in an NL only league) or is he more in the 2nd tier, more like $16-$20 of NL only value in a full-season?

Comment

Iglesias sent to AAA. Who needs him when you have Jason Marquis!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          Bailey should be back this weekend. Will they bump Iglesias to the bullpen?

Watch FOX Sports and view live scores, odds, team news, player news, streams, videos, stats, standings & schedules covering NFL, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, NBA, NHL, college sports & more!

Also how good do we think Bailey will be? Is he in the Pomeranz, Shelby Miller, AJ Burnett, Danny Duffy, Leake class (maybe $10-$12 of full season value in an NL only league) or is he more in the 2nd tier, more like $16-$20 of NL only value in a full-season?
          I'm leaving Bailey on my bench until i see something good from him. Seems like the Reds are rushing him back. His AAA start wasn't that great. They really should think about giving him one more AAA start.

I like Bailey to take that next step once he is fully recovered and stretched out. When he is on he can be a 2nd tier type. Not many pitchers have two no-hitters on their resume. He just needs more consistency.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            I'm leaving Bailey on my bench until i see something good from him. Seems like the Reds are rushing him back. His AAA start wasn't that great. They really should think about giving him one more AAA start.

I like Bailey to take that next step once he is fully recovered and stretched out. When he is on he can be a 2nd tier type. Not many pitchers have two no-hitters on their resume. He just needs more consistency.
            agree with both of these.
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Cingrani hasn't pitched since the 14th. With the Reds giving high leverage innings to Kevin Gregg, shouldn't they maybe think about using him once in a while?

Comment

Price announced Homer Bailey may undergo elbow surgery, which I assume is immenent since why would he announce it? You could probably kick him to the curb for 2015.

Comment

Marlon Byrd broken wrist. I assume this means he's gone for 6+ weeks.

Comment

Zack Cozart out for the season.

Comment

Byrd ended up missing just a little more than 2 weeks. Bizarre.

Mesoraco having surgery June 29, so he's officially done for the year.

Comment

What's the future hold for Cingrani in wake of the Cueto trade (and those three arms they received in return)?

Comment

Originally posted by whalewang View Post
                          What's the future hold for Cingrani in wake of the Cueto trade (and those three arms they received in return)?
                          How that rotation plays out is anyone's guess but you'd have to think both Finnegan and Lamb get a shot in the rotation sooner rather than later. Leake might still get traded and Lorenzen's probably on an innings limit so there might be room for everyone in the next month or so.

Comment

Ancient history, I know, and I could be very wrong about his contract, but I do remember the Reds promoting Leake to the major league squad very quickly - is that why his contract is up so soon? He still is young.

Comment

who gets first crack - Finnegan, Lamb, or Stephenson?

Comment

Originally posted by redbroyer View Post
                                who gets first crack - Finnegan, Lamb, or Stephenson?
                                My guess would be Finnegan.

Comment

Working...
                                X