2k23: Kansas City Royals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
    Dyson vs. R. ??? vs. L. Rotoworld posits it may be Paulo Orlando - who is apparently a baseball player on the Kansas City Royals - vs. L.
    Paulo Orlando has 8 hits -- and FIVE of them are triples.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Who in baseball could beat a Royals sprint relay team?

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        His first 3 major league hits were triples!

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
          I picked him up for my H2H league where Triples are one of 9 offensive categories and often the one that goes unloved.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
            Yep, first player in the live ball era to have done that, and the first player ever with five triples through his first 7 games.

Comment

And Dyson gets the start tonight and gets 3 SBs. That's more like it. I'm sure you daily players with him were happy!

Comment

Why isn't Alcides Escobar running?? I was banking on 30+ SB and he is certainly nowhere near that pace. Any insight Royals guys? Is it the injuries?

Comment

Alex Rios will be activated tomorrow

Comment

Yikes!

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Kansas City Royals All-Star pitcher Kelvin Herrera and right fielder Alex Rios have been diagnosed with chickenpox, raising concerns that others on the AL Central-leading team may have been exposed.

Team officials said Tuesday that Herrera and Rios will likely miss a couple of weeks as the season wraps up. Both players were sent home from Tampa Bay after experiencing symptoms over the weekend.

Copyright 2015 STATS LLC
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Yikes!

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Kansas City Royals All-Star pitcher Kelvin Herrera and right fielder Alex Rios have been diagnosed with chickenpox, raising concerns that others on the AL Central-leading team may have been exposed.

Team officials said Tuesday that Herrera and Rios will likely miss a couple of weeks as the season wraps up. Both players were sent home from Tampa Bay after experiencing symptoms over the weekend.

Copyright 2015 STATS LLC
                      Yikes indeed! Imagine if this were the last week of Sept instead of the first!!!
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

WTF has happened to Johnny Cueto in the last month? He has been horrible in his last five starts! He has to be injured.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

WTF has happened to Johnny Cueto in the last month? He has been horrible in his last five starts! He has to be injured.
                          I will say there is no way I anticipated benching Johnny Cueto as I come down the stretch, especially not in favor of Bartolo Colon. But hey, fighting for every point in ERA and WHIP - have to go with Colon. Unreal.

Comment

I never at any time have a NL to AL pitcher on my squad. Any owner that picked up Cueto was just begging for a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                              I never at any time have a NL to AL pitcher on my squad. Any owner that picked up Cueto was just begging for a beating.
                              Most leagues are mixed and have had Cueto since April.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Most leagues are mixed and have had Cueto since April.
                                Or an NL-only league where you can keep those traded for the rest of the season...

Comment

Working...
                                X