2K24: Cleveland Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    I wouldn't deal much for him, but since I'd consider Chris Young as addition by subtraction, I'd do that.
    How about Alvarez, Eovaldi or Porcello?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      How about Alvarez, Eovaldi or Porcello?
      Yes, no, no. I don't expect much from Naquin going forward. Would not trade a real pitcher for him. But Henderson Alvarez? Sure.

Comment

Bum shoulder or no, Brantley has to be dying having missed two days of batting practice against the Reds
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Bum shoulder or no, Brantley has to be dying having missed two days of batting practice against the Reds
          I was at the game last night....geesh, the Reds' pitchers are bad!

The Indians had 21 base runners by the end of the 5th innings! 14 hits and 7 walks!

Comment

Rajai Davis may be having the best season of his career. He's been close to a Top 50 fantasy player this year, at age 35.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Rajai Davis may be having the best season of his career. He's been close to a Top 50 fantasy player this year, at age 35.
              Yeah, as someone who had Grichuk, Carlos Gomez, Michael Brantley, and Hunter Pence in my OF to start the year, Davis has been a real savior for me as the rest of my OF has crumbled.

Comment

The Indians 12-game winning streak is their longest since 1951!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  The Indians 12-game winning streak is their longest since 1951!
                  The year of Cleveland - the curse has been broken - Parade II coming this Fall!!!!!!!

Comment

This has been a pitching based streak. The 1951 Indians had one of the best staffs in history.

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Shortly after breaking out of a 0-27 using some jobo curse breaking chicken smashing process, yan gomes tripped while running to first and dislocated his shoulder...

Comment

• uh oh:

Indians manager Terry Francona said Tuesday that Michael Brantley is feeling discomfort again in his surgically-repaired right shoulder.
                        Brantley feels it at the end of his swing, which is obviously a serious problem. The outfielder will undergo an enhanced image exam on Wednesday as the Indians try to gather more information about this latest setback. Brantley has been limited to 11 major league games this season and probably won't be returning anytime soon. He had recently shifted his minor league rehab assignment from Double-A Akron to Triple-A Columbus, putting him one step away from Cleveland.
                        Source: Jordan Bastian on TwitterJul 19 - 6:19 PM

Comment

• So frustrating to be all in on Brantley. I have him in both my leagues...what a disaster.

Comment

• Two words: Tyler Naquin!

AL Rookie of the Year?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Two words: Tyler Naquin!

AL Rookie of the Year?
                              Nah, its Fulmer imo, but Naquin is 2nd for me right now. Dude has been money.
                              Last edited by Sour Masher; 07-20-2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Two words: Tyler Naquin!

AL Rookie of the Year?

He has a legit chance. Mazara's chances have cooled this last month due to a 0.235 BA.

Brantley had surgery today to remove scar tissue from his right biceps tendon. He had surgery on his right shoulder (torn labrum) last November. I had to look to see how they're related. Apparently the biceps tendon attaches to the top part of the labrum. Guess it makes sense now ....
                                "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
                                "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
                                WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
                                PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

Working...
                                X