2K24: Cleveland Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    What in the everloving hell is wrong with the Indians?

After wrapping up the Cactus League with a promising 2.25 ERA and 19/4 K/BB in 20 innings... Trevor Bauer is going to the bullpen. Cody Anderson and Josh Tomlin have officially won the final two spots in the Indians' rotation
    I just don't get that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      What in the everloving hell is wrong with the Indians?

After wrapping up the Cactus League with a promising 2.25 ERA and 19/4 K/BB in 20 innings... Trevor Bauer is going to the bullpen. Cody Anderson and Josh Tomlin have officially won the final two spots in the Indians' rotation
      Holy crap! Are the Browns running this team now as well?

Man, it's difficult living in this area!!!

Comment

Well, Paul DePodesta is running the Browns now, so he'd be a major upgrade to Indians management.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

WTF? Countdown to Bauer demanding a trade.....4.....3.....2......
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            WTF? Countdown to Bauer demanding a trade.....4.....3.....2......
            Well, he's not even arbitration-eligible until the end of the '17 season, so the Indians would likely brush that off pretty quick.

Comment

Look on the bright side...chances are Cody Anderson is gonna regress and Bauer will get his shot, and this news certainly will depress his price.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Look on the bright side...chances are Cody Anderson is gonna regress and Bauer will get his shot, and this news certainly will depress his price.
                That does not help those of us who kept what is now an expensive reliever going into our auctions this weekend.

Comment

This sounds a lot like the Blue Jays thread... Or the Yankees thread...

Comment

Maybe the Indians have a Bauer trade in the works. That would make sense of all of this.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Any other owners worried about Kluber? 6ER through the first two innings today. I know he started slow last year too, but im getting concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesfredette View Post
                        Any other owners worried about Kluber? 6ER through the first two innings today. I know he started slow last year too, but im getting concerned.
                        It has been disappointing, but I still have faith. He ended up working through it today, and I think he will likewise end up working through these early season struggles.

Comment

For what it's worth, here's three of the runs: http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/ra...ely-1771506793
                          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                            For what it's worth, here's three of the runs: http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/ra...ely-1771506793
                            wow, thats terrible. Makes me feel a lot better about the outing though!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              Man, what an awesome announcer calling that game.
                              Do you think Davis knew the game was going to be played in Spanish? Maybe that's what screwed him up.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Kluber's had pretty bad starts in '14 and '15, too.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X