Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Zach Plesac broken hand, done for the year
    Coming while doing a Hulk-like shirt rip off....wow.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Coming while doing a Hulk-like shirt rip off....wow.
      I think that was an earlier injury....this one was ground-pounding I believe
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I think that was an earlier injury....this one was ground-pounding I believe
        Yup. With Cleveland in a dogfight, this is an egregious lack of respect for his teammates, and grounds for dismissal in the offseason.

Comment

• Karinchak kept alive a scoreless streak today by wiggling out of a tough based-loaded jam in the 10th. He now has not allowed a run in 23 straight games dating back to his 3rd appearance of the year on July 9. During this stretch he's 23.0 IP, 9 H, 0 R, 11 BB 38 K, .117 BAA. Is there any more dominant duo at the back of the pen than Karinchak-Clase?

Comment

• Tristan McKenzie to miss up to 2 months with a strain of his right teres major muscle. Oof.

Comment

• Oscar Gonzalez optioned to Triple-A.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Bo Naylor got the call and makes his debut on Sunday.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Bo Naylor got the call and makes his debut on Sunday.
                  Not his debut, He came up earlier this year and also last year. He went 0-4 w a R today. He now is 0-14 in MLB so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post

Not his debut, He came up earlier this year and also last year. He went 0-4 w a R today. He now is 0-14 in MLB so far.
                    No wonder I didn't know about it. Thanks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Triston McKenzie goes to the 60 day IL for the second time this season with what for now is being called a "sprained" elbow. And so it begins the Tommy John courting ritual.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Triston McKenzie goes to the 60 day IL for the second time this season with what for now is being called a "sprained" elbow. And so it begins the Tommy John courting ritual.
                        Shame. It's fun to watch guys like this.

The game loses.

Comment

• Uh-oh. Shane Bieber who was already on the 15-day IL with elbow inflammation has been moved to the 60-day IL.

So, if you are keeping track of Guardians pitchers on the 60-day IL, Bieber has elbow inflammation and McKenzie has an elbow sprain. Maybe the Guardians can get the group discount on TJ surgery.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Guardians place Tanner Bibee on the 15-day IL with right hip inflammation. See you in 2024.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Guardians placed Logan Allen on the 15-day IL with left shoulder inflammation.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Terry Francona confirmed Tuesday that he’s stepping down as the Guardians manager, though he will have a role with the team going forward.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X