No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgers acquire INF/OF Cavan Biggio from the Blue Jays for minor league reliever Braydon Fisher.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mookie Betts has been diagnosed with a fractured left hand after being hit by a 98 mph fastball on Sunday.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Major controversy in last night's epic comeback -- Teoscar Hernandez seemingly went around for the game's final strike, but the umps ruled he checked his swing. Bud Black was incensed. Next pitch,Teoscar hits a 3-run HR to put the Dodgers in the lead 11-9, which they held onto.

Comment

• I wonder if a manager would get tossed for saying to an umpire, "You're calling the game just like Angel Hernandez used to do."

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            I wonder if a manager would get tossed for saying to an umpire, "You're calling the game just like Angel Hernandez used to do."
            If I was an ump and a player said that to me they would be tossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post

If I was an ump and a player said that to me they would be tossed.
              And I'm really, really glad you aren't an ump, I watch baseball to see baseball, not to see players get tossed because an ump's feelings are hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

And I'm really, really glad you aren't an ump, I watch baseball to see baseball, not to see players get tossed because an ump's feelings are hurt.
                Me too!

That said my feelings would not be hurt. I would understand the loop hole of arguing balls and strikes and close it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Freaking Dave Roberts could have let Glasnow pitch one more inning tonight with only 88 pitches through 7 shutout innings. Glasnow had everything working tonight with a career high (tied) 14 K's and 0 BB and 3 hits allowed. Ugh...managers.
                  Glasnow pulled after 74 pitches in 7 innings (2 H, 1 ER, 0 BB, 10 K) tonight. I guess he won't see a complete game this year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Why is there no Dodgers game today (Sunday)?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X