No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Jansen is healthy, he is tremendous.
    not a single other elite arm that I see. a lot of potential, sure.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• They've already got one of the lowest bullpen ERAs in the majors and while Yimi and Pedro aren't "established" yet, they've got great stuff and plenty of solid backups.

Comment

• I'm guessing that Santos is probably the odd man out, and that Jansen takes the 9th inning immediately. No reason to worry about the pressure, he's done this for a while now...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Are we gonna get Puig's MRI results anytime soon? I need to decide by 7 PM ET whether to play him this week.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Are we gonna get Puig's MRI results anytime soon? I need to decide by 7 PM ET whether to play him this week.
            The MRI was moved to today, so I doubt you'll hear much before then. He's not going to be activated today, that seems certain.

Comment

• 05.11: Kenley Jansen (on The Schwamis) (foot) will be activated from the disabled list on Saturday.
              (Jansen will make one final rehab appearance with High-A Rancho Cucamonga on Wednesday before rejoining the Dodgers' bullpen. The reliever has allowed three runs but boasts a 6/1 K/BB ratio over 4 1/3 rehab innings to this point. Manager Don Mattingly said Monday that Jansen will not be immediately re-inserted into his closer role. However, it shouldn't take long.)

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• Puig out "at least another couple of weeks" according to Mattingly.

Comment

• Pederson .239 on a 1 for 24 streak

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Despite the recent loss of Smyly, my team is finally getting healthy overall, with Pence and Jansen back. Jansen came back with a vengeance with a rare gem--a 1 inning, 4K affair! And he threw only 14 pitches, 13 of them strikes. Talk about a guy ready to get at it after a long lay off.

I know those innings are pretty darn rare, so I'll venture to guess that Jansen now owns the record for K/9 with a minimum of 1 inning of work with his 4 Ks in 1 inning so far this year .

Edit: After tonight, is it safe to assume that the "he won't come back to close right away" idea won't last long? I need him back in that 9th inning role ASAP.

Comment

• Ryu to have surgery to clean out his shoulder. From a fantasy perspective, you could probably write him off for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Ryu to have surgery to clean out his shoulder. From a fantasy perspective, you could probably write him off for the year.
                        Is that official yet? Last I read, there was a "source" in Korea saying he was having surgery but it wasn't confirmed yet.

Comment

• Olivera officially signed. Will head to extended spring training.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• the on again, off again deal is back on -- Uribe traded for Callaspo, which should open up 3b for Guerrero.

Comment

• wait. wut?

Mark Bowman @mlbbowman · 10m 10 minutes ago

The #Braves will get a pitching prospect, possibly Zach Lee or Chris Anderson, if the Uribe-Callaspo deal is approved.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                                I also hope they DFA Callaspo.
                                What's with the Collapso part? Did they buy him out?

Originally posted by revo View Post
                                the on again, off again deal is back on -- Uribe traded for Callaspo, which should open up 3b for Guerrero.
                                For how long? Olivera is 30 years old and an IF. I thought the acquited him for 3B.

J
                                Last edited by onejayhawk; 05-26-2015, 10:32 PM.
                                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                                X