No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They won't give Guerrero regular AB at 3b, will they let him play in the outfield?

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Yeah, they built the team around depth. I hope you're right.

McCarthy would be a tough loss if he's out for a significant period of time. I like Wieland as a replacement but for some reason they're trotting out Scott Baker instead. I also like what Bolsinger has shown so far. That said, they're all a decent step down from McCarthy, I think.
      Baker pitched okay today. You think he'll stick until McCarthy gets back?

Comment

Yeah, they built the team around depth. I hope you're right.

McCarthy would be a tough loss if he's out for a significant period of time. I like Wieland as a replacement but for some reason they're trotting out Scott Baker instead. I also like what Bolsinger has shown so far. That said, they're all a decent step down from McCarthy, I think.
        Yeah, but all those guys are placeholders until they sign Cole Hamels, or some such. Losing McCarthy isn't 1/10th as devastating to the Dodgers season as losing Wainwright is to the Cardinals, and they have the best pitching pipeline in the majors. This is no big deal to the Dodgers; they can rebound from this with no problem.

Comment

• McCarthy: UCL tear, out for year

Comment

• So, Baker? Bolsinger? Wieland? Who is worth picking up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              So, Baker? Bolsinger? Wieland? Who is worth picking up?
              Wieland would have the most upside but it's hard to say who will be the 4th and 5th starters until Ryu gets back. You can add Zach Lee's name to the list since his fastball has seen an uptick and he's tamed the PCL so far this year.

Comment

• Do we have to start a Free Alex Guerrero thread? I am impatiently waiting for Mattingly to finally play the hot hand.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Well, that's really crappy.
                  Yes, yes it is.

Comment

Crawford's now hurt, too. Guerrero will get plenty of ABs for right now, I'd bet.
                    I still feel like it's going to be a Joc-Ethier-Van Slyke night with Uribe at third. Either Guerrero is the worst fielder in the world (entirely possible) or he did naughty things with a Mattingly relative. At least that's my working theory right now.

FREE GUERRERO!

Comment

• Crawford has a 'bad tear' in his oblique and is out a while. Guerrero starting in the outfield today

Comment

• Please come back soon Puig, my offense is fecked without you.
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Kike Hernandez up for now and playing CF. can't see how he gets regular PT but I've always thought he had good skills

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                            Kike Hernandez up for now and playing CF. can't see how he gets regular PT but I've always thought he had good skills
                            He'll probably start against most lefties in favor of Ethier or Joc

Comment

Thing is, all of these guys are hitting extremely well right now, outside of Uribe, and his defense is among the best in the league.
                              Maybe, but facts are not important. Free Guerrero!

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                                Maybe, but facts are not important. Free Guerrero!
                                Viva la Libertad!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X