No announcement yet.

2K16 - Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arenado $14 through 2018 or Blackmon $11 through 2018...who would u rather have in nl-only 5x5 12 team? I have a chance to acquire one.

Comment

• Originally posted by james33 View Post
      Arenado $14 through 2018 or Blackmon $11 through 2018...who would u rather have in nl-only 5x5 12 team? I have a chance to acquire one.
      Arenado times 1000...not even remotely close imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
        Arenado times 1000...not even remotely close imo.
        Agreed.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Rockies have a 3B kid I just drafted for my farm, McMahon, and I tease my Arenado owner that he debuts to start 2017 after Arenado gets dealt to AL before he gets rich.

tough to buy into any smaller-market guy for too long, including Blackmon.

but check service time - if Arenado is better and can bring more back in a trade sooner, don't be as confident that you own him as long...
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Willin Rosario optioned to AAA, LaTroy Hawkins placed on the DL with old man suckitis.

Comment

• I feel like I had some sort of performance argument with Mith about Rosario a year or two ago. He may have been right in the short-term but I won the imaginary means-nothing war!

Comment

• Mith got into an argument on the internet? No way!
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Corey Dickerson to the 15-day DL with plantar fasciitis.

Comment

• Me on draft day - Dickerson or Harper, Harper or Dickerson? Of course I picked Dickerson in Colorado vs. the Harper hype. Harper lasted about 10 more picks, need him to last 15 picks to make it back to me. Dickerson "on pace" for 20+ HRs, 90 RBIs and hitting over .300 so the DL stint will hurt but not as much as passing Harper.

Comment

• Originally posted by dslaw View Post
                      Me on draft day - Dickerson or Harper, Harper or Dickerson? Of course I picked Dickerson in Colorado vs. the Harper hype. Harper lasted about 10 more picks, need him to last 15 picks to make it back to me. Dickerson "on pace" for 20+ HRs, 90 RBIs and hitting over .300 so the DL stint will hurt but not as much as passing Harper.
                      Dickerson went 10 picks before Harper in your league? Wow. In all of my leagues, Harper was the bigger play.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dane View Post
                        Dickerson went 10 picks before Harper in your league? Wow. In all of my leagues, Harper was the bigger play.
                        Dickerson early 3rd (we have some keepers), Harper early 4th. I think mass hysteria set in on Harper being over hyped so much that he would up being under hyped. Happy with Dickerson but he better not miss much time. I don't like the plantar fasciitis diagnosis.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Corey Dickerson to the 15-day DL with plantar fasciitis.
                          Dickerson back to the DL with the same ailment.

Comment

• So it seems CarGo is on the exact same pace as last year's dismal crap year. Any hope here, or has he been washed from the elites for good?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              So it seems CarGo is on the exact same pace as last year's dismal crap year. Any hope here, or has he been washed from the elites for good?
                              I'll take a "dismal" 5 HRs in his last 12 games any day of the week. He's still atrocious against lefties but he's been a lot better now that he's gotten some home games under his belt.

Comment

• Cargo appeared to turn it around starting May 14th
                                He was given substantial time off from May 7-11 (3 PA in 5 calendar days)

First 29 games:
                                19/101 (.188), 5 2B, 2 HR, 10 R, 6 RBI, 0 SB, 8 BB, 27 K

Last 31 games (starting May 14):
                                34/134 (.291), 5 2B, 7 HR, 18 R, 18 RBI, 2SB, 14 BB, 20 K
                                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
                                X