No announcement yet.

2K24: Arizona Diamondbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, Corbin Carroll became the 1st rookie to have a 25 HR 50 SB season and the 9th MLB player to do it all-time (4 players have done it twice).

Comment

• Corbin Carroll wins NL Rookie of the Year.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Diamondbacks SS Jordan Lawlar will undergo right thumb surgery and is expected to miss at least 8-10 weeks.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Geraldo Perdomo has a torn meniscus in his knee and will undergo surgery, missing at least a month of the season

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Geraldo Perdomo has a torn meniscus in his knee and will undergo surgery, missing at least a month of the season
            This team's shortstop position is just snakebit this year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Dbacks have to wait for the outcome of tomorrow's doubleheader between the Braves and the Mets to find out if they're still playing this year. If either team sweeps, they are in the playoffs and the losing team is out. If they split, both teams are in and the Dbacks are out. Most doubleheaders are split so I dont like their chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                Dbacks have to wait for the outcome of tomorrow's doubleheader between the Braves and the Mets to find out if they're still playing this year. If either team sweeps, they are in the playoffs and the losing team is out. If they split, both teams are in and the Dbacks are out. Most doubleheaders are split so I dont like their chances.
                The other problem for the Diamondbacks is that the team winning the first game has no incentive to win the second game. Sale and Severino are scheduled for the second game, one of them will not pitch, giving the other team a much better chance of winning and thus splitting the doubleheader.
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                  Dbacks have to wait for the outcome of tomorrow's doubleheader between the Braves and the Mets to find out if they're still playing this year. If either team sweeps, they are in the playoffs and the losing team is out. If they split, both teams are in and the Dbacks are out. Most doubleheaders are split so I dont like their chances.
                  And indeed the doubleheader was split and the Dbacks season is over. Tough way for a good season to end.

Comment

Working...
                  X