2K24: Arizona Diamondbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
    With Drury cooling off big time and Tomas continuing his crappiness after a hot start, this isn't a surprising move. It will be interesting to see what they do if they're still 10+ games out of it in a few weeks. They don't have all that many obvious trade chips although they could probably get a decent haul for Segura and something decent for Ziegler. O'Brien and Drury could use an extended look but they probably want to get an even longer look at Tomas so the OF playing time will be something to watch in the upcoming weeks.
    I highly doubt Dave Stewart and Co. will admit defeat and trade away any pieces like Segura.

Comment

• Yes he certainly has, but who are you really gonna pick up in a 12+ team leagues? All the options are rather bitter

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesfredette View Post
        Yes he certainly has, but who are you really gonna pick up in a 12+ team leagues? All the options are rather bitter
        Tommy Joseph says hi. So does Chris Hermann.

Comment

• Looks like David Peralta is headed back to the DL in what has been a terrible year for him.

Comment

• Brandon Drury exiled to AAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Brandon Drury exiled to AAA.
              This probably hints to them giving O'Brien a longer look.

Comment

• How much of a disappointment has David Peralta been? They need to make a 30-day DL just for him. Every seemingly minor injury turns into a 30-day R&R vacation. Heck, I haven't even seen any updates on him in weeks -- is he still playing?

Comment

How much of a disappointment has David Peralta been? They need to make a 30-day DL just for him. Every seemingly minor injury turns into a 30-day R&R vacation. Heck, I haven't even seen any updates on him in weeks -- is he still playing?
                  Agreed. Huge disappointment. But not as bad as his teammate AJ Pollock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                    Agreed. Huge disappointment. But not as bad as his teammate AJ Pollock.
                    At least with Pollock, his unsuspecting owners knew right away he was done for. With Peralta, both his forearm and back injuries went from "it's nothing serious" to "he doesn't need to go on the DL" to "he won't be back when his DL time is up."

Comment

• Shelby Miller optioned to AAA. Braves should promote Dansby Swanson from AA so they can play against each other.

Comment

At least with Pollock, his unsuspecting owners knew right away he was done for. With Peralta, both his forearm and back injuries went from "it's nothing serious" to "he doesn't need to go on the DL" to "he won't be back when his DL time is up."
                        My god, another "mild" injury turns into yet another DL stint for David "Mr. DL" Peralta. What a disaster.

Comment

My god, another "mild" injury turns into yet another a DL stint for David "Mr. DL" Peralta. What a disaster.
                          So much for me grabbing a bargain off the wire.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            So much for me grabbing a bargain off the wire.
                            And wrist surgery ends his Hindenburg of a season. David Peralta is dead to me.

Comment

And wrist surgery ends his Hindenburg of a season. David Peralta is dead to me.
                              seconded. I had Peralta as a dollar keeper in 3 different leagues. He and Revere really screwed me this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                seconded. I had Peralta as a dollar keeper in 3 different leagues. He and Revere really screwed me this season.
                                Umm...maybe that was why he was a dollar?

Comment

Working...
                                X