Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Sounds to me like avoid the Rays pen
    That depends on how your league is structure. In our AL we have a 17 reserve draft. But for most drafts I agree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      That depends on how your league is structure. In our AL we have a 17 reserve draft. But for most drafts I agree with this.
      In AL only I see 14 other teams to pick potential closers from

Comment

• Kittredge was phenomenal last year, why doesn't Cash see that? Or he simply doesn't believe in having a dedicated closer?
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Cash has been manager of the year. Twice. In a roll. Maybe he will but history doesn't support it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Kittredge was phenomenal last year, why doesn't Cash see that? Or he simply doesn't believe in having a dedicated closer?
            It's smarter not to have a dedicated closer, and TB tends to play smart baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Kittredge was phenomenal last year, why doesn't Cash see that? Or he simply doesn't believe in having a dedicated closer?
              all games aren't saved in the 9th inning

Comment

• Josh Lowe freed!
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Patino 60-day IL, see you in July!

Comment

• Vidal Brujan is 3-8 with 2 BBs and 2 SBs at AAA.....how much longer until he comes up? He has nothing left to prove down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      He has nothing left to prove down there.
                      I mean, he could prove that he can hit. He can take a walk, which helps, and steal a base, which helps in fantasy...
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Vidal Brujan is 3-8 with 2 BBs and 2 SBs at AAA.....how much longer until he comes up? He has nothing left to prove down there.
                        He can prove once again that he is not going to be a productive MLB player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          I mean, he could prove that he can hit. He can take a walk, which helps, and steal a base, which helps in fantasy...
                          He is a .288 career hitter in the minors. Of course, that's the minors, but still.....

Comment

He is a .288 career hitter in the minors. Of course, that's the minors, but still.....
                            I think he looks fine too. 15% K rate, 11% walks in AAA should play.

Comment

Almost all lower level.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Vidal Brujan is 3-8 with 2 BBs and 2 SBs at AAA.....how much longer until he comes up? He has nothing left to prove down there.
                                except his defense and plate discipline. He looked horrendous last year in both aspects in the time he was with the big club

Now, Isaac Paredes -- he needs to come up.

Comment

Working...
                                X