2K24: Tampa Bay Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Rays get Hechavarria for minor league outfielder Braxton Lee and right-hander Ethan Clark.

I guess it's safe to drop Duffy in a redraft league?
    Yup. Very safe. The better question is at what price in an auction league is he worth holding on to....
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Yup. Very safe. The better question is at what price in an auction league is he worth holding on to....
      It would depend on the format/size. In my 14 team mixed auction keeper league, he wouldn't be worth keeping for $1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        It would depend on the format/size. In my 14 team mixed auction keeper league, he wouldn't be worth keeping for $1
        Agree. It'd be interesting to get points of view from guys who play in AL-only leagues, too. Manager who has him in my 11-team only for $3 is peddling him for nothing more than a 1 or 2 round reserve pick bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          Why has Mallex.Smith stopped running?
          because he has been getting caught, picked off, and running into self-inflicted mistakes

Comment

• Colby Rasmus has decided he doesn't want to play the rest of the season.

Comment

Colby Rasmus has decided he doesn't want to play the rest of the season.
              I didn't know he even started the season!
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                I didn't know he even started the season!
                I know you are just being funny, but he was actually having a decent year. .281 with 9 HR was very relevant in AL only, and he was owned in all my mixed leagues as well. This hurts some teams.

Comment

• He was playing quite well and had a 131 wRC+ when he did play.

My guess is that Brad Miller will be primary DH moving forward since he is so terrible in the field

Comment

• Yeah, weird. You think they told him Mallex and/or Miller was going to play most of the time anyways, or what?

Comment

Colby Rasmus has decided he doesn't want to play the rest of the season.
                      Mallex Smith owners rejoice!
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
                        Yeah, weird. You think they told him Mallex and/or Miller was going to play most of the time anyways, or what?
                        Extremely weird. Stop collecting a fairly big paycheck for mostly sitting on the bench?

Comment

• He's had issues recovering from the hip surgery. I have a suspicion this is more a personal matter than a professional one

Comment

• one of the best things I've read this year: http://www.pitcherlist.com/gif-break...al-in-20-gifs/

Comment

• Alex Cobb is goooood

Comment

• wrote something about why Snell stinks this year - http://theprocessreport.net/snell-is-on-the-outs/

also touch on how many IP Honeywell has left this year

Comment

Working...
                                X