No announcement yet.

2K24: Baltimore Orioles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Holliday is getting called back up.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Jackson Holliday is getting called back up.
      That makes sense. Nothing left for him to prove in the minors and there's a need for him now on the O's.

Comment

• Jackson Holliday with a grand slam in his first game back.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jordan Westburg w a fractured hand from a HBP. Folks are anticipating a Coby Mayo callup now.

Comment

• Kjerstad sent down because Eloy is somehow a better option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              Kjerstad sent down because Eloy is somehow a better option.
              I think Kjerstad is going thru concussion protocol.

Comment

• Coby Mayo is getting called up on Friday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• This really surprised me but MLB.com lists Colton Cowser as in the lead for AL ROY. Luis Gil is a close 2nd. Other candidates include Mason Miller, who is on the IL, Wilyer Abreu and Wyatt Langford, who had to be one of the favorites pre-season. BRef lists his WAR at 1.9 and Gil's at 2.9. Also, Abreu's WAR is listed at 2.1, which also surprised me. Cowser had a hot first 3 weeks, then really cooled off for the next 3 months. After the AS break, he's heated back up. I think he said he started using a longer bat after the break so this may be part of the reason for the hot streak. BTW, he is greeted w the chant "Moo" in Baltimore.

Comment

• Grayson Rodriguez to the IL with right lat/ teres discomfort.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I'm not sure why, but the Orioles signed 3B J.D. Davis. This will be his 4th team in the past year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Orioles place OF Heston Kjerstad on the 7-day concussion IL after getting hit in the head by a Clay Holmes pitch on Friday.
                        Heston Kjerstad is still suffering from the after effects of the July 12 pitch to the helmet and goes back on the concussion IL.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Coby Mayo is getting called up on Friday.
                          Coby Mayo goes back to Triple-A.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Ryan Mountcastle to the 10-day IL with a sprained left wrist.
                            Last edited by madducks; 08-31-2024, 03:20 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Orioles are calling up Coby Mayo (again) on Sunday.

Mayo went 0-for-15 with 10 strikeouts earlier this month in his first cup of coffee.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Orioles are calling up Coby Mayo (again) on Sunday.

Mayo went 0-for-15 with 10 strikeouts earlier this month in his first cup of coffee.
                                He actually went 1-for-17.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                                X