2K24: Toronto Blue Jays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    It is indeed a fine line. Most hitters just fail and succeed in shorter patterns, where's some guys like Grichuk seem to he locked in or completely lost for long stretches. It is cool he is starting hot unlike last year, but be warned , owners, winter is coming.

In 25 games last March/April he has a .435 OPS. The cold streaky were never that bad after that start, but he alternating months between being a total stud and a relative dud.
    It is indeed a fine line ....
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      It is indeed a fine line ....
      I wanted to respond to Sour Masher, but I couldn't decide which post to respond to, so I just gave up.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• well that didn't take long - Alford sent back down to Buffalo. I guess they're going to give Grichuk a long look in CF.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• In case you were wondering about Smoak and needed a reliable source...

Last edited by TranaGreg; 04-05-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• LOL, awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              I wanted to respond to Sour Masher, but I couldn't decide which post to respond to, so I just gave up.
              I was typing on my tablet...I didn't realize I multi-posted. I'm not sure how it happened.

Comment

• Is Jansen a drop at catcher on a 14 team mixed? Zero for 2019 this far
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  Is Jansen a drop at catcher on a 14 team mixed? Zero for 2019 this far
                  One catcher league? If so, yeah, he was borderline there to begin with. Who's on waivers? Narvaez? Mejia?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    One catcher league? If so, yeah, he was borderline there to begin with. Who's on waivers? Narvaez? Mejia?
                    Neither of them
                    Hedges. Cervelli. Chirinos
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Neither of them
                      I’d take Cervelli for now, ans if he falters, pick Jansen or one of the others back up.

Comment

U know what to do
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Neither of them
                          Depends on what you need...Cervelli won't kill you in BA, but Chiniros will certainly help you in the power area.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

He got a hit this week. He's heating up.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• guys, it's April 6. I say chill for a bit.

Comment

• Is Alford worth a reserve pick in an AL only? One pick and I'm up...looking at Alford and Biggio. Their prices for 2020 only would be $5 and $2 based on who I draft first.

I'm also looking at Hildenberger in case he finds his way into the closer mix.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                                X