CBS changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
    has anybody found a way to move somebody from Bench to Minors? used to be trivial, now i can't see how to do it at all. since CBS automagically moves players to the bench from the minors when they get called up, that's a particular functionality that i end up using quite a bit for other GMs (it'd be better if CBS didn't make that automatic, but let's not go there).
    To move a player to an open minors roster spot, you have to use this functionality:
    •Click and Move
    To change your roster using 'Click & Move' functionality, simply click the blue edit icon next to the player you'd like to move. All of the available places he can be dropped will be highlighted green. To change the player's position, click the green edit icon next to the eligible spot you'd like to move him. Click the 'Set Lineup' button to save your changes.

Once you click on the player you want to move, you can see the empty minors spot and move him there (drag and drop).

You can also use the "Drag and Drop" functionality to switch places with a player currently occupying a minors spot.

(It took me a while to figure this out)

Comment

Originally posted by JW-Baseball View Post
      To move a player to an open minors roster spot, you have to use this functionality:
      •Click and Move
      To change your roster using 'Click & Move' functionality, simply click the blue edit icon next to the player you'd like to move. All of the available places he can be dropped will be highlighted green. To change the player's position, click the green edit icon next to the eligible spot you'd like to move him. Click the 'Set Lineup' button to save your changes.

Once you click on the player you want to move, you can see the empty minors spot and move him there (drag and drop).

You can also use the "Drag and Drop" functionality to switch places with a player currently occupying a minors spot.

(It took me a while to figure this out)
      Make sure you have clicked to allow 'minors'. I couldn't figure it out and finally realized I had to turn on this function...

Comment

Another feature of tqstats that which is unfortunately not available on cbs is the ability to see the most recent log on time of each member of your league. I liked knowing who was nosing around and still interested.

Comment

Working...
        X