No announcement yet.

RJEL Reserve Draft Room...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Keith, but that was how I based my draft---there were a few guys I looked at but were afraid they'd get sent down so I avoided them. Kalish was one of them.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Re-reading the rule, I think that Sean is correct. Kalish cannot be kept and it was my mistake in telling Keith that he could. Keith can replace the pick at any point...sorry boys.
      Just saw this discussion and agree 100% with the decision and rule interpretation. Kalish would have had much stronger consideration for a lot of people if they could stash him.

Comment

So Valbuena got sent down....do I get to replace him with a pick?
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I believe you can only fill that roster spot with a FAAB pick up.

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
            nope......buh-bye
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Some distortion of the line - it's counted as active players in the bench, and then make a line error message. Check with the front office can access a person's portfolio / position settings are correct?

Comment

Working...
              X