Off-Season Articles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-Season Articles?

Anyone know of a good source for comprehensive articles on each team's plans and needs for the off-season and heading into 2014?

My leagues cut down from 40-man rosters to 20-23 man winter rosters this week and I need to assess the chances certain players will have value next season.

For example, I have Blake Parker I can keep for free and obviously he would be a nice keeper if the Cubs install him at closer. In June, Sveum mentioned him as an option to take over as closer if Gregg got traded at the deadline, but of course Sveum's opinion is meaningless now. I also have Junior Lake cheap IF he's a starting OF next year. Just looking for educated opinions on bubble guys like that.
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

None of those articles are really happening right now from what I can tell. Team blog sites (like the one I write for) are doing that, but it's hit and miss

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      None of those articles are really happening right now from what I can tell. Team blog sites (like the one I write for) are doing that, but it's hit and miss
      Yeah, I was afraid the blogs were going to be my best option, but that is labor intensive. Do we have a thread listing the best blogs for each team? For example http://riveraveblues.com/ and http://yankees.lhblogs.com/ for the Yankees.
      Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Comment

MLB Trade Rumors is doing them:

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X