2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Anthony Rizzo fractured his right arm in a collision at first base Sunday and is expected to miss 4-6 weeks.
    Ben Rice with the call up.

Comment

• Jasson Domínguez, who was making a nice recovery from off-season TJ surgery, will now miss up to eight weeks with an oblique strain.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Ben Rice with the call up.
        I bid 13 in FAAB and got beat by a 26 bid.

Anything bid 25 and over cannot be traded during the regular season. It will cost the owner $52 real dollars to drop him in the off season. He has to be pretty good to keep ha.

Comment

• Yankees placed OF Giancarlo Stanton on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Yankees acquired infielder J.D. Davis and cash considerations from the A's on Sunday in exchange for infielder Jordan Groshans.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Ben Rice looks like a superstar in the making with a 3 HR - 7 RBI game today. The guy already has good contact skills along with good power and now that he is batting in front of Soto and Judge, he should be seeing a lot of fastballs. The catcher eligibility probably won't last beyond this year though.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jazz Chisholm Jr. is making his first career start at third base in Monday’s game after Gleyber Torres refused to move from second to third.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• It's August 2 and Aaron Judge already has 40 HR and 101 RBI.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jazz Chisholm Jr. is making his first career start at third base in Monday’s game after Gleyber Torres refused to move from second to third.
                    Lats night Gleyber pimped a ball that hit the LF wall, had to stop at 1B, and later got thrown out at home. He was taken out of the game a couple innings later. He is officially in the doghouse, and these are not good looks for a pending UFA.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Aaron Judge, on Wednesday, hit his 300th career home run.

Fewest at-bats to 300 HRs
                      Aaron Judge 3,431
                      Babe Ruth 3,831
                      Mark McGwire 3,837
                      Ralph Kiner 3,883​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Luis Gil to the IL with a lower back strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Aaron Judge hit his 50th home run today and there's still 31 games left to play.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Aaron Judge hit his 50th home run today and there's still 31 games left to play.
                            And 51st.

Comment

Working...
                            X