• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Rizzo covid

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Anthony Rizzo covid
      Better hope that it's just a close contact situation...he was one of the few Cubs NOT to get vaccinated, so he's particularly susceptible to a potentially bad case. He's also a cancer survivor...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Yanks have blown 4 saves tonite in KC (Loaisiga, Green, Britton, Holmes), which evidently ties a MLB record. In consecutive innings, too. Game is still going so let's see if they can blow another one.

Edit: Well, Yanks managed to finally hold onto a lead. Wandy Peralta gave up a run but Yanks won 8-6 in 11.
        Last edited by rhd; 08-10-2021, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Better hope that it's just a close contact situation...he was one of the few Cubs NOT to get vaccinated, so he's particularly susceptible to a potentially bad case. He's also a cancer survivor...
          Yes. He was a strong supporter of Children’s Hospital in Chicago. Must be a colossal embarrassment since he became an antivaxxer.

Comment

• Yeah, the Yankees are missing Chapman.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jameson Taillon has a 1.25 era and 0.95 whip in 7 starts since July 1.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Major disappointment Deivi Garcia continues to get pounded at AAA. ERA sitting at 10.38.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                  Major disappointment Deivi Garcia continues to get pounded at AAA. ERA sitting at 10.38.
                  What on earth happened to him? I really thought he was a diamond in the rough. Yeesh.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    What on earth happened to him? I really thought he was a diamond in the rough. Yeesh.
                    Same here. I keep waiting for the dreaded injury report.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                      Major disappointment Deivi Garcia continues to get pounded at AAA. ERA sitting at 10.38.
                      It's actually 7.25. But regardless, that still is turrble.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        It's actually 7.25. But regardless, that still is turrble.
                        Ah yes, you're right.

10.38 was his ERA from his last outing.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Jameson Taillon has a 1.25 era and 0.95 whip in 7 starts since July 1.
                          Completely under the radar.

Comment

• Luis Severino was scratched from his minor league rehab start at Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre after he informed his manager he didn't feel right. Whatever that means.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Luis Severino was scratched from his minor league rehab start at Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre after he informed his manager he didn't feel right. Whatever that means.
                              It means I have taken him off the list the FAAB list.

Comment

• Sunday's game between the Twins and Yankees has been postponed due to severe inclement weather.

The game will be made up on Monday, September 13 at Yankee Stadium.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X