2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    Yankees have 6 homers tonight, Chase Headley has yet to have an extra base hit this season. 80 AB's and nothing...mind boggling.
    I thought he was going to put up good numbers in that bandbox. I mean, he was good in Petco for awhile, so he looked really enticing when he first went the the Yanks. Anyone know what happened to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Anyone know what happened to him?
      2012 was a fluke?

Comment

• It's a Chase Headley home run!!!!!!!
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          It's a Chase Headley home run!!!!!!!
          And they're boogying in the streets of the Boogie Down Bronx!

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            It's a Chase Headley home run!!!!!!!
            I had to check and see if I still had him active in my AFL NFBC league....the only share I have......nope, on my bench
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              I had to check and see if I still had him active in my AFL NFBC league....the only share I have......nope, on my bench
              I still have him active in my one league that I have him in; mock one. That's how bad my team is. I have Ian Kennedy in that league as well and I accidentally left him on my bench cause I was too busy at work today. Probably the only that has gone right in that league.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Severino to the DL, Sanchez back to the minors too

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  Severino to the DL, Sanchez back to the minors too
                  Whiplash?
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    Whiplash?

Triceps tendinitis

Comment

• Don't look now but CC Sabathia has a 2.83 ERA and 1.23 WHIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Don't look now but CC Sabathia has a 2.83 ERA and 1.23 WHIP.
                        He's a free agent in my 13 team mixed league and everyone is afraid to go near him. And i don't blame them with ERAs of 4.78, 5.28, and 4.73 the last three years.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Severino activated off the DL and then demoted to AAA.

Comment

• Torn labrum for Dustin Ackley, so he's probably done for, if anyone cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Torn labrum for Dustin Ackley, so he's probably done for, if anyone cares.
                              Clearing the way for... maybe Nick Swisher? Yeesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                                Clearing the way for... maybe Nick Swisher? Yeesh.
                                Nick Swisher's been passed over for promotion numerous times. If he does get the call, it really shows the state of the Yankee farm system.

Comment

Working...
                                X