well this is confusing ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well this is confusing ...

I thought he was already with the Astros org ...

Originally posted by rotoworld
    The Blue Jays are on the verge of hiring Kevin Seitzer as their hitting coach, according to Gregor Chisholm of MLB.com.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Oh that will be awesome. Seitzer was my favorite ballplayer in the second half of the 80s.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

The Jays fired a UCF grad to create that opening. I now hate them

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        The Jays fired a UCF grad to create that opening. I now hate them
        Judge the person, not "the old school tie". Look at where this country has gotten with all these Harvard and Yale grads--or my college classmate, John Boehner. (No, I did not know him then. No one I've talked to remembers him, even guys in his major.)
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Working...
        X