Emergency help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency help needed

I need to send in my keepers today and I recently made a trade and want to know if these guys are keep-able in your opinions. 10 team standard NL Only, 5x5 $260 can keep up to 15.

To date I have 13 keepers so I can add the guys I got in the trade, the question is-- should I?

keepers:

Hanley $19 5 of 6
    Ubaldo $12 3 of 5
    Wandy $14 3 of 4
    Howard $29 6 of 7
    Ludwick $6 3 of 4
    M Montero $3
    Venable $5
    Hanrahan $10
    Saito $1
    J Sanchez $12
    Street $17

That's $128 for 11

I'm keeping toppers on Cueto and Y Molina making it 13

I recently traded C Richard for
    Colivin $10, Fukadome $1 and jenry Mejia $1

I can keep (and will keep) Mejia as a rookie keep, my question is:

Are Colvin or Fukadome worth keeping as my 14th and/or 125th keepers?

Please let me know your thoughts asap as I have to have them in tonight.

Thanks!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'd keep Fukudome for a buck. He'll get the ABs to deliver good profit at that price. Colvin at 10...not so much, IMO.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Fukudome is borderline for a buck in a 10-team NL. I do like him more than Colvin, the opportunity cost is the only thing. BUt you only have 2 other OFs so maybe keep Fukudome and put the cash into your final 2 spots.

Comment

Working...
      X