Eaarrrrly look at 2014 keepers - NL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckyheel View Post
    Since Gattis qualifies at OF, don't you think it would be to my advantage to keep all three?? I'd have 3 of the arguably top 10 catchers. Now, if someone comes to me for one of them...
    I don't think that filling up one of your outfield spots with a catcher makes sense unless you "know" you can trade at least one of them or unless you feel Gattis has more value than the player who would otherwise fill that outfield spot-which I doubt is true.

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
      I don't think that filling up one of your outfield spots with a catcher makes sense unless you "know" you can trade at least one of them or unless you feel Gattis has more value than the player who would otherwise fill that outfield spot-which I doubt is true.
      It's an NL-only league, so presumably pretty deep. I would guess that Gattis is most definitely a better player than what any team's last OF'er is going to be in an NL-only league. Plus, keeping 3 catchers really makes it that much more difficult for the other teams to fill their TWO catcher slots with anything worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
      X