2013 MLB Power/Speed guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 MLB Power/Speed guys

The list of players that have at least 20 HRs and SBs has some expected names, and some unexpected ones:

Name HR SB
    - M Trout 26 33
    - C Gonzalez 26 21
    - C Crisp 22 20
    - S Choo 21 20
    - C Gomez 22 37
    - A McCutchen 20 27
    - W Venable 22 22
    - H Pence 25 21
    - I Desmond 20 21

How about 15 HRs/SBs? More of the same:

Name HR SB
    - A DeAza 16 20
    - J Kipnis 17 28
    - A Soriano 34 18
    - A Rios 18 39
    - P Goldschmidt 35 15
    - D Wright 18 17

Only 2 AL'ers in the 20-20 club.

a couple of other notables who are close to 15-15:

D Jennings needs one HR to make the list (14-20)
    Adam Jones needs two SBs (32-13)
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Brian Dozier is close at 18/13 hr/sb. And he only had 0/1 at the end of April.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        Brian Dozier is close at 18/13 hr/sb. And he only had 0/1 at the end of April.
        I have him at $1 in a 12 team AL league. Obviously very happy with what I got from him this year. His minor league track record has me thinking that he should pull his avg up next year. I could easily the HR/SB numbers flip-flop, I don't see the power numbers (esp in that park) but the SB's should be there. I'd be fine with .265 10-15 HR and 20 SB
        Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

I got Dozier off waivers earlier in the year, but cut him when he didn't do much over a month. Good pick, bad management.

OTOH, I have Soriano for another year for $2, which isn't bad. I lose him in my NL-Only, where I had him for a much higher price, but that risk always goes with an "only" league.

On the third hand, he's the only one of the bunch I do have, which may explain my having another bleh year overall.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

Working...
          X