Beltre vs Davidson -now and 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beltre vs Davidson -now and 2014

The finals of our 16 team H2H league are approaching. I have Adrain Beltre and Matt Davidson to cover 3B.

Beltre has been in a dreadful slump. Davidson had been quite effective. Is it enough to make the switch with the title on the line?

For 2014, I have some tough decisions about keepers, particularly with Beltre vs Greinke or Hamels. Can Davidson start for a 16 team contender? I am thin at SP, but starting quality 3B will not make it to me in the draft.

BTW, I can carry him through the early going. If he will be solid down the stretch, I can use him. Guys like Freese are available.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Beltre hits the Astros and Angels well. You have to send your horses out there. Good luck!

I would not rely on Davidson as a starting 3B for 2014 yet.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      Beltre hits the Astros and Angels well. You have to send your horses out there. Good luck!

I would not rely on Davidson as a starting 3B for 2014 yet.
      what he said.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Working...
      X