AL Tout Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL Tout Wars

They are updating a Google Doc spreadsheet online while they draft and it's being broadcast live on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports radio right now.

Here is the spreadsheet link:

It's also streaming free on mlb.com: http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?topic_id=6261176

- Mike
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Lost out on Dan Johnson as my last player to Berry....but here we are:

C: Mauer $23
      C: Moore $1

1B: Gonzalez $33
      3B: Encarnacion $17
      CI: Butler $23

2B: Zobrist $20
      SS: Nishioka $15
      MI: Wood $1

OF: Abreu $21
      OF: DeJesus $13
      OF: Damon $9
      OF: Joyce $10
      OF: Kalish $5 (was going to be Johnson at U)
      U: Rhymes $1

P: Lewis $16
      P: Pineda $8
      P: Rzepczynski $6
      P: Cecil $6
      P: Guthrie $6
      P: Masterson $4
      P: League $10
      P: Uehara $6
      P: Peralta $5

Comment

took Michael Kirkman, Eric Thames, Freddy Garcia, Jeremy Jeffress in the reserves.

Comment

Berry's Team really blows! How is he the biggest face of Fantasy? I'd take Shandler (the thinking man's expert) anytime

Comment

I was looking for the $1 pickups, and noticing how few there are. Then I noticed how many were on Berry's, and Erickson's, teams. Just saying.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by rotogod View Post
              Berry's Team really blows! How is he the biggest face of Fantasy? I'd take Shandler (the thinking man's expert) anytime
              You don't get ESPN gigs because of how much you know, but because of how well you come across on TV.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                Lost out on Dan Johnson as my last player to Berry....but here we are:

C: Mauer $23
                C: Moore $1

1B: Gonzalez $33
                3B: Encarnacion $17
                CI: Butler $23

2B: Zobrist $20
                SS: Nishioka $15
                MI: Wood $1

OF: Abreu $21
                OF: DeJesus $13
                OF: Damon $9
                OF: Joyce $10
                OF: Kalish $5 (was going to be Johnson at U)
                U: Rhymes $1

P: Lewis $16
                P: Pineda $8
                P: Rzepczynski $6
                P: Cecil $6
                P: Guthrie $6
                P: Masterson $4
                P: League $10
                P: Uehara $6
                P: Peralta $5
                I like your hitters a lot. Your bullpen could turn out to be an incredible bargain if League, Uehara, and Peralta all spend significant time in the closer role. Your starting rotation is full of a lot of question marks, though.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Yea, my starting pitching targets went higher than I had hoped as others looked to hit the middle tiers as well as I did last year. I missed out on Holland who I really wanted and the Rays were bid up on me so I stayed out of Niemann and Davis. I can trade a bat for some pitching later on and I took Freddy Garcia in reserves so if he makes the Yanks, I'll just roll him in for wins.

Comment

Originally posted by rotogod View Post
                    Berry took a lot of guys off his hate list, if i remember it right. Kinda weird. But I like Berry, I could be biased because he hired me once, but nevertheless.

Comment

Yea, my starting pitching targets went higher than I had hoped as others looked to hit the middle tiers as well as I did last year. I missed out on Holland who I really wanted and the Rays were bid up on me so I stayed out of Niemann and Davis. I can trade a bat for some pitching later on and I took Freddy Garcia in reserves so if he makes the Yanks, I'll just roll him in for wins.
                      Curious, you seem to have a lot of faith that Damon will continue to get playing time. But you also seem to believe in Joyce getting his. Does this mean you think Zobrist is a bench guy again? Or is it lack of faith in Dan Johnson?

Comment

Sean Rodriguez is going to lose the PT. Damon and Joyce are going to man the corners vs all Rhp

Comment

Closers seemed to go cheap.

Comment

and now eyechart is a candidate for the pen or AAA according to the local writer. Season is off to a great start.....

Comment

and now eyechart is a candidate for the pen or AAA according to the local writer. Season is off to a great start.....
                              Who is that?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                              X