Who Should I Start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should I Start?

16-tm HTH (5x5 categories) playoffs begin this week, and I have a dilemma I can use some opinions on.

Should I go with:
    Raul Ibanez, who's basically been a non-entity for the last month;
    Angel Pagan, who just came back on Aug 30th; or,
    CarGo, who is expected to be activated tomorrow, but if there's a setback it could be devastating.

I'm leaning towards Pagan.

Originally posted by revo View Post
    16-tm HTH (5x5 categories) playoffs begin this week, and I have a dilemma I can use some opinions on.

Should I go with:
    Raul Ibanez, who's basically been a non-entity for the last month;
    Angel Pagan, who just came back on Aug 30th; or,
    CarGo, who is expected to be activated tomorrow, but if there's a setback it could be devastating.

I'm leaning towards Pagan.
    I'd probably go Pagan also due to the uncertainty of Cargo...is it a 1 week or 2 week playoff?

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
      I'd probably go Pagan also due to the uncertainty of Cargo...is it a 1 week or 2 week playoff?
      one week

Comment

CarGo scratched, won't return on Tuesday

Carlos Gonzalez (finger) was a late scratch from Monday's rehab game at Triple-A Colorado Springs.

The Denver Post's Troy Renck hears it's because CarGo's sprained right middle finger is still bothering him. The Rockies had been hoping Gonzalez would return on Tuesday, but that's not going to happen. They'd be better off just shutting him down for the season at this point.
        Source: Troy Renck on Twitter
        Sep 2 - 7:12 PM

Well that settles it...

Comment

Pagan.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
            Well that settles it...
            Whew. Went with Pagan. But it would've been better to know this 7 hours ago.....

Comment

Working...
            X