Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taijuan Walker being called up to start Friday vs Astros

Should be fun to watch this stud prospect

I'm looking forward to his "audition" for 2014. I'm not going to activate him in the league in which I own him, since I'm way out of contention, but I appreciate the opportunity to see what he can do.
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

watched him pitch a couple of weeks ago. man among boys at AAA...
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

He was a guy I wanted to roster but didn't get. I wanted to see if he pitched here in Salt Lake this year so I could watch him but if he was ever scheduled to pitch here I missed it.

Comment

I hope Houston beats him like a drum. Not that I'll try to snake him on the cheap, but...
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Wish he would've been called up and started yesterday for Felix. Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
              Wish he would've been called up and started yesterday for Felix. Sigh
              No kidding. I had my two best SPs going--Felix and Wainwright. Yikes!
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Working...
              X