X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be at First Pitch this year?

Just booked my flight over the weekend

Registration goes up $100 if you don't register by the end of the month

It's looking doubtful for me at this point. I learned a lot last year and enjoyed the weekend, but I may have too many other obligations around then this time around. I may know more by this Friday.
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

I'll be there.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I thought my answer was no because of Halloween, but my wife said "Fuck Halloween, you should go...." so I'll be there!
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I'm missing Halloween & my daughter's 6th birthday but I'm speaking again this year. Hoping it's not the same weekend next year. If it is, I'll be ducking out early.

Don't forget it is a different hotel so you need to book a later return flight. Those 2pm ones we normally take won't be so easy to make this time around. I'm going out at 3:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            I thought my answer was no because of Halloween, but my wife said "Fuck Halloween, you should go...." so I'll be there!
            Your wife is a true gem. Of course, you already knew that because she puts up with you all the time.

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

My provisional plans didn't materialize, so I made my reservation for the forum Monday.

Is anyone looking to share a room? I haven't booked that yet. Or my flights. Or a car. One thing at a time.

-- William James

Comment

I'll try to drive up Saturday.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                  My provisional plans didn't materialize, so I made my reservation for the forum Monday.

Is anyone looking to share a room? I haven't booked that yet. Or my flights. Or a car. One thing at a time.
                  A rookie attendee that I work with on DFSEdge is looking for a hotel-mate, so to speak. Shoot me an IM or e-mail etc if you're still looking.
                  Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

DQ - got your message. Worth with Zola on this. Fresno, Bucky, Sporer, and I already worked out pairings for the trip.

Comment

Working...
                    X