Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Bautista to the DL with a hip problem

Toronto has the worst luck with health.

At what point does it go from "bad luck" to "their medical/training/conditioning staffs must be doing something wrong", as it did with the Mets?
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      At what point does it go from "bad luck" to "their medical/training/conditioning staffs must be doing something wrong", as it did with the Mets?
      It's all those guys they got from the Mets last off-season. They're carriers.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

and now he's done for the year

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          Toronto has the worst luck with health.
          But at least the health care is cheap!
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
            With the frequency Toronto players get hurt, it's a good thing they aren't on an American insurance policy. Otherwise, their premiums would be WAY up

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
              As a Canadian taxpayer, it ain't cheap!!

Comment

Did thye get the Mets doctors in the deal too?

That's probably death knell to my money spot hopes... (in one league... bad managing, poor drafting and injuries derailed the others much earlier). This league was my last hope to snag a money slot and not get shut out in 2013.
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                  Did thye get the Mets doctors in the deal too?

That's probably death knell to my money spot hopes... (in one league... bad managing, poor drafting and injuries derailed the others much earlier). This league was my last hope to snag a money slot and not get shut out in 2013.
                  I contend that the plague was carried to the Jays from the Mets by players who were themselves immune (Dickey, Thole et al).

And if it's any consolation, I'm down there with you in both leagues we're both in. In three out of my four leagues, I sucked this year.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                    I contend that the plague was carried to the Jays from the Mets by players who were themselves immune (Dickey, Thole et al).

And if it's any consolation, I'm down there with you in both leagues we're both in. In three out of my four leagues, I sucked this year.
                    Actually, it's no consolation at all, DQ lol
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
                    X