check the stats at cbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check the stats at cbs

I just found that Leo Martin only shows 3 stolen bases over the last 7 days after he went back to back nights with 3 steals a piece. Are todays standings correct? Are all ranger stats incorrect? Where are mulder and scully when we need them?

things are fine in all 3 of my CBS leagues

Comment

insert cheesy Canadian stolen base exchange rate joke here

Comment

If you go to the 'players' page, bring up which ever team martin is on. Then do a 'last 7 days' stat search, it shows martin as having just 3 stolen bases in that time period. I have him in two leagues and both search results are the same, just 3 stolen bases.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
          If you go to the 'players' page, bring up which ever team martin is on. Then do a 'last 7 days' stat search, it shows martin as having just 3 stolen bases in that time period. I have him in two leagues and both search results are the same, just 3 stolen bases.
          That page has not been updated for last night. I see Miggy without a HR as well. Just being slow on one page, not sure it is a big deal.

Comment

I've found that when I click on "last 7 days" or "last 14 days", the previous day's numbers often aren't included. It's one of those things that I notice but which overall is a very minor annoyance.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Working...
            X