• Show
Clear All

• Braun, Kemp

Keeper (5 keepers) with ops and QS.

Out of it this year

Have Cano, Fernandez already

Three questions I want the experts feedback on:

Should I trade Freeman for Kemp?

Should I deal Braun, and which two do I target first from these: Ells, E5, Reyes, A Jones, Yu, Sale, Machado, J Up

Lastly, if I pair Grandy and Jose Bautista, do any names come to mind on whom to go after?

Thank you

I would rather have Braun then Kemp next year. I would really like to be able to say Kemp is the play, but he just seems too brittle.

That said what makes you think you could get two of those for Braun? Without salaries I think would trade Braun for E5 and Yu Darvish. But that also might depend on how many teams are in your league.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      I would rather have Braun then Kemp next year. I would really like to be able to say Kemp is the play, but he just seems too brittle.

That said what makes you think you could get two of those for Braun? Without salaries I think would trade Braun for E5 and Yu Darvish. But that also might depend on how many teams are in your league.
      What I mean by two to target, I am going to target each of those 1 for 1, just needed feedback on which two to go after first in the 1 for 1.

Thanks for the reply

Comment

I'd keep Braun, but if you're determined to deal him, E5 is the right guy to get. Dealing Freeman for Kemp is a win or go home move - a healthy Kemp is likely a fantasy MVP or pretty close, but the risk of an unhealthy Kemp is huge.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          I'd keep Braun, but if you're determined to deal him, E5 is the right guy to get. Dealing Freeman for Kemp is a win or go home move - a healthy Kemp is likely a fantasy MVP or pretty close, but the risk of an unhealthy Kemp is huge.
          Yep. And if you are gambling on a healthy Kemp, might as well roll the dice and keep Braun.

Comment

Working...
          X