Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think are the best speed guys to be called up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think are the best speed guys to be called up?

I am about to lose E. Cabrera to Biogenesis. I actually have enough depth to replace him a SS but will be a little weak in SB going forward. So going into the stretch run I need to hedge on a speed guy who may get intermittent playing time. Billy Hamilton--gone. Any ideas?

Mixed or NL only? If mixed, is Villar available?
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Dee Gordon?
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

The Yankees might decide Eduardo Nunez is the solution at 3B. He is fast, even if he's not currently in the minors.

Comment

How about LJ Hoes? He started yesterday for Houston, and I would assume they are going to give him every chance to succeed. He was a 20 SB type in the minors.

Comment

Springer in Sept.?

Comment

I heard that the Dodgers might call up Joc Pederson (28 SBs), but might not get much playing time. Might take an injury.

Also, SF might give Gary Brown a look, especially since they're out of it. Has had as many as 53 SBs in a year, but doesnt run nearly as much now (12 SBs).

Comment

Dodgers just called up Dee Gordon.

#goodcall
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X