No announcement yet.

Matt Moore to the DL with left elbow soreness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've always been the most conservative team in treating injuries so ANY little thing slows the roll of the return. After all, Cobb comes back tonight, 2 months after being domed.

Comment

I traded him this morning for Masterson who can be topped after the season & a cheap Tillman. Wins & K's are tight and I can't afford to play the waiting game. Even missing the start this weekend hurts.

Comment

Watched the start last night. His curveball and change looked very good and he located both very well. His fastball command was spotty as he had trouble repeating his delivery. Velo was at 95 a number of times.

Comment

28/20 k/bb in 29 ip after returning from elbow soreness and tonight gets destroyed. I still think Moore is hurt and I wish I knew if the offseason would be enough to get him healthy again.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
          X