Which dump package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which dump package?

12-team NL-only 5x5 (OBP) keeper league, anyone going into the last year of their contract can be extended at $5 a year for a minimum of 2 years.

Miller and Wheeler would have to be extended before next year, Ozuna and Ruf would require a decision going into 2015, Franco would probably go until 2016. Teheran has already been extended.
    Shelby Miller ($5/would have to extend going into next year)
    0%
    Zach Wheeler ($5/need to extend)/M. Ozuna ($5/2 years)/Mikael Franco ($5/2+ years)
    0%
    Teheran ($15/2 years)/Ruf ($5/2 years)
    0%

None...I would let them rot before I made deals this bad. If you can make a 1-1 deal, sure, but 3 studs for young pitchers? No way...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      None...I would let them rot before I made deals this bad. If you can make a 1-1 deal, sure, but 3 studs for young pitchers? No way...
      Gun to your head?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I've been trying for two months to make a big dump deal and this is the best that I've encountered. It's either make a deal soon or be stuck with great players on a 9th place team with a weak keeper crop.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
          Gun to your head?
          No, I wouldn't reward that kind of greed...I'd sit with the best players for a 9th place team and point out to the losers at the end of the year that perhaps they should have been a little more realistic.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

I like Miller better than Wheeler next year, so it's a question of whether you think Ozuna can be a contributor. I would only extend Miller 1 year, so I'd prefer Miller $10 than Teheran $15.

Comment

I'd go Miller, extend to $15. Wheeler isn't proven yet.

Comment

Players have to be extended a minimum of 2 years so Miller would have to go to $15 at least.

Comment

Working...
                X