2k11: Eric Bedard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k11: Eric Bedard

He's gotten through 5.2 innings in ST with 8 Ks and 2 walks. His arm hasn't even fallen off yet! If he's still upright in April he is slated to be the M's 3rd or 4th starter.

Anyone taking a chance? 80-100 innings of above average ratios and 5-6 wins? Worth a couple bucks in an AL only league.

Late flier only. I am terrified to have him be anything more than an end game play.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I'd take a shot on him and hope for 100 IP, with anything above that gravy.

Comment

He's worth a buck or two, and then when he goes down, there will be a new Seattle SP that very well could be worth grabbing as a replacement. Unlike with Duschererererer in Baltimore (unless it is Zach Britton).

Comment

i draft him every year. EVERY YEAR... along with Brad Penny. they are my good luck charms.

Comment

Don't be bedarded
            I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
              Don't be bedarded
              could you be more politically incorrect sir! i prefer the phrase rotator cuff challenged.

Comment

Eight shutout innings tonight for his 2nd win, and his 2nd game in a row with 9 K's...keeping fingers crossed.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

I waited about 3 starts, then picked him off WW. Its been a smart move. I have only started him twice now, but good starts.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                  X