Ben Revere: Broken Foot (7/12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Revere: Broken Foot (7/12)

That pretty much should drain most if not all of his '13 value.....

Damn. And I was just starting to feel stupid for getting rid of him in both of my leagues earlier this year when he was so terrible. Best of luck on his recovery, though. I may not love the speedsters from a real world value perspective, but they sure are fun to watch.

Comment

The Phils' bad year keeps getting worse.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Mayberry would seem to be the main beneficiary from a fantasy perspective. Is he the only other guy who can play CF?

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
          Mayberry would seem to be the main beneficiary from a fantasy perspective. Is he the only other guy who can play CF?
          I would argue that he can't really play it either. They need to go out and get someone. Brown and Delmon and Ruf are all guys who are barely passable in a corner. They need a *good* CF with those guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            They need to go out and get someone. Brown and Delmon and Ruf are all guys who are barely passable in a corner. They need a *good* CF with those guys out there.
            Amaro is of this belief also, if you believe his public statements.

Ruf is really a 1B and Delmon is a DH by this point, but Brown has finally gotten comfortable in LF in a way that he never was in RF. He's not Carl Crawford in his prime or anything, but he's not the embarrassment that he once was.

Revere's surgery was today and the previous estimates of missing 6-8 weeks look to be accurate.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Caesar Hernandez, who was up playing 2nd for a while when Utley was hurt, has been taking reps in CF in AAA. Not sure if they can go with him and mayberry out there for a while or not.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I think Phils should be selling, not buying, but since they don't seem to feel the same about it, wouldn't you wonder about one of the Royals CFers as a possibility?

Comment

Working...
                X