Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would this mega deal look

12 team AL only 5x5 roto keeper salary cap

My Cano $29 (final yr), Ibanez $4, Kurodo $23, Colon $4 2014 and A.Reed $29 2015
    for
    C.Davis $14 2015, Darvish $12 2016, and 3 active throw ins

Fair throw in the towel offer? The other owner is in 1st and needs saves and ratios. Think he'd take it?

Other owner I was dealing with on my last offer with Cobb in the deal, is also considering throwing in the towel, so he wouldn't do the deal right now.

If I was in 1st in an AL only and someone came to me for Chris Davis and Yu Darvish, negotiations would end very, very quickly.

Comment

It actually looks pretty good to me. Given this information I would consider it .

Comment

I see while I was writing I have taken the less popular stance. It is going to depend on how firm his grasp on first place is. The over achievers that you are offering are well priced for a keeper league. The good players that you are offering fill his needs. Make the offer, maybe he says yes, maybe he says no, maybe he counters. It is not an insulting offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          I see while I was writing I have taken the less popular stance. It is going to depend on how firm his grasp on first place is. The over achievers that you are offering are well priced for a keeper league. The good players that you are offering fill his needs. Make the offer, maybe he says yes, maybe he says no, maybe he counters. It is not an insulting offer.
          Not only are Davis & Darvish the best players in the deal as well as the entire league (of course Cano is no slouch), they're also locked up at very reasonable salaries for two or three years apiece. If Ibanez & Colon start to act their age and regress like everyone expects, then the guy in 1st would get royally torpedoed in this deal.

It might not be an 'insulting' offer, but there's no way on earth I would consider this deal as it stands.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Not only are Davis & Darvish the best players in the deal as well as the entire league (of course Cano is no slouch), they're also locked up at very reasonable salaries for two or three years apiece. If Ibanez & Colon start to act their age and regress like everyone expects, then the guy in 1st would get royally torpedoed in this deal.

It might not be an 'insulting' offer, but there's no way on earth I would consider this deal as it stands.
            This. Colon collapsed in the second half last year and Ibanez is old. They are the magic beans in this deal.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
              This. Colon collapsed in the second half last year and Ibanez is old. They are the magic beans in this deal.
              I wouldn't be offended...but I doubt I would counter.

Comment

Working...
              X