Where do we go from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do we go from here?

Revo's 16 teamer. traditional 5x5. My team was in first for the better part of two months but injuries and a power outage have moved me to sixth place, 30 points out. Here is my team

C- Napoli
    1B Encarnacion
    2B Utley
    SS A Escobar
    MI Alexi Ramirez
    3B Machado
    CI Aramis Ramirez
    OF Kemp
    OF Heyward
    OF Kubel
    OF Jennings
    UT Chisenhall

Bench Saunders Mous Ross J Nix Alonso

P Sherzer
    P S Miller
    P Bailey
    P Chacin
    P Kendrick
    P Loshe
    P Chapman
    P Brothers

bench Esmil Rogers Fife Erlin Betancort Ogando McCarthy

I am top 3 in all pitching categories and steals I am in first. I am sorely lacking in the other offensive cats.

My tinkering nature says move Miller to get more power but I look at this team an think Kubel Heyward Kemp and Aramis will pick it up so stand pat.

what sayeth the Pen?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I'd be nervous about depending on Kemp and Kubel to return to form; Kemp hasn't looked like himself for a while now and there are so many outfielders in ARI that Kubel might continue to be ignored. The others ought to... probably.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

I started shopping Shelby but the only offers Ive gotten ere Belt, Blanks or Aoki. I don't think any of them are an improvement over my current lineup. Theres no way I can afford to move Max so I am not sure what to shop.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
      X