2k13: Brad Miller, SS, SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Was it the game Franklin sat with a sore neck? They've indicated that both Franklin and Miller will be full time starters, so I'd be surprised if Miller got any more starts at 2b, unless Franklin missed some games, and Miller slid over to 2b to allow Ryan to play SS.
    I don't know why Franklin was out, but, yes, IIRC, Miller played second the day Ryan was in playing short.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
      I was going to use mine but I decided since Monday was an off day for the Mariners, he'd be off the radar one more day in my daily league. Grabbed him this AM without having to burn the #1 priority. Now, if he can provide some punch I can get my SS slot producing. Prado has not given me anything this year and Scutaro is kind of pedestrian.
      Why can't my leagues be more like this? I bid $16 on him (with only $28 FAAB left) and got punked by a guy who bid $17 out of his $21.

Comment

Well it was the #3 WW slot, but it was good enough. I now have a SS til Tulo comes back and a MI after.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

This kid's been pretty damn good so far, thanks Bodz!
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            This kid's been pretty damn good so far, thanks Bodz!
            You betcha. And it's nice from a fantasy perspective that he's getting some time at second base (only one more game to be eligible in Yahoo and six more games for ESPN).

Comment

Can't wait until he gets that 2B eligibility so I can start benching Emilio Freakin' Bonifacio.

You think he'll stick in the leadoff spot?

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                You think he'll stick in the leadoff spot?
                Yup. He hustles on everything, has good speed, knows how to take a walk, and everyone loves him. I think he sticks easily unless he goes in a lengthy tailspin at some point.

Comment

Working...
                X